Would you like to:
Become a better public speaker?
Prepare your talks in half the time it usually takes?
Actually enjoy giving talks?
Then speaker coaching is for you!
A powerful communicator commands attention and respect and draws attention to your company and its services. Improving your staff’s public speaking and presentation skills can help your company raise its public profile, enhance its image, improve employee confidence and productivity, and increase sales.
The world’s most successful companies use speaker coaches to enhance the communication skills of their executives, managers, and sales and marketing teams.
Through my firm, Communication Consulting, I offer these valuable services at affordable rates to a broad range of organizations.
Andi’s background as a PhD researcher and former University professor makes her uniquely qualified to coach scientists. She helps them make lively and accessible presentations to peers, government agencies, conference groups, and the general public.
She has coached and trained scientists and staff at many agencies, including;
- Special Aerospace Systems,
- The US Marine Corps, (USMC)
- The US Department of the Interior,
- The US Department of Agriculture,
- The United States Army Research Institute, (ARI)
- The State of Alaska,
- The US Geological Survey (USGS),
- The National Center for Atmospheric Research, (NCAR)
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology, (NIST)
- The Lab for Aerospace Physics, (LASP)
- The University of Alaska at Fairbanks and
- The University of Colorado at Boulder.