– Lois Dalle-Molle, Research Coordinator, National Park Service, Alaska Regional Office
– Joseph Juan, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Genetech
Workshops for Business, Science and Education Professionals
Public speaking workshops are a great way to improve your staff’s skills. Learn strategies for more effective speaking, dealing with nervousness, improving presentation skills, non-verbal skills, effectively organizing your talk, writing technical and scientific talks for the general public, and many other topics. Full-Day, Half-Day and Mini-Workshops are available by request.
- Putting Together Powerful Presentations – The Key to Effective Public Speaking
- How to Avoid “Death by PowerPoint” – Making your slide presentations powerful and memorable.
- Effective Introductions – How to Introduce Speakers in a Variety of Professional Environments
- Moderating Panels and Q & A Sessions – Dealing with challenging questions, becoming a more effective moderator
- Basic Media Coaching – Working with the press; radio, television, and government testimony
What Scientists Are Saying About Andi’s Workshops:
– Cindy Hartmann, Fish Biologist, NOAA
The content was excellent — if only there was more time!”
-Ann Farris, Environmental Engineer, US Department of Environmental Conservation
You do an excellent job providing critiques for people, and even when they were reticent to change, you brought them around. Will you come back soon?”
– Anthony Crupi, Fisheries Biologist, State of Alaska